Helping people and making money is fun for you; that’s why you started your business. Worrying about whether or not you have a solid legal foundation isn’t fun for you, that’s why I started my business. I want to be there for you to answer all of your questions and point you in the right direction so you can focus on doing what you love.
Operating Agreements and Contracts (Why do I need a lawyer for my contracts?).
Full Legal Consultations.
Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney.
Trademarks and Copyright.
Contract Review and Negotiation.
- Ohio State Moritz College of Law: Juris Doctor
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs: Master of Public Policy and Management
- The Ohio State University: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Minors in Spanish and Foundations of Law
- – U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors and Awards:
- American Bar Association Regional Negotiation Competition Champion- won regional competition comprised of law schools representing Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Ontario
- American Bar Association National Negotiation Competition Semifinalist- qualified for national competition and reached semifinals of the national competition
- Two-time Lawrence Negotiation Competition Co-Champion- won the annual intraschool negotiation competition at the The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Moritz College of Law Moot Court Service Award- for continued service and mentorship for current law students in the dispute resolution program
- Ohio State Outstanding Professional Student Award—for outstanding leadership and service
- Mosaic Award for Professional Students— presented by the Ohio State Black Graduate and Professional Student Caucus in recognition for personal and professional success
- Douglas Haynes Scholarship Award—for exemplary achievements and commitment to excellence
- Bricker and Eckler Scholarship Award—for leadership skills, academic strength and service
- Ohio State Senate Recognition—for success in law school and moot court competitions
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association
- Columbus Young Professionals
- Columbus Urban League Young Professionals
Board Membership and Community Service:
- Stowe Mission Board of Directors
- Christian Law Office Legal Advice Clinic at Stowe Mission
- Volunteer at the Pro Bono Legal Clinic at New Salem Missionary Baptist Church
- Education and Youth Initiatives Committee Co-Chair with the Columbus Urban League Young Professionals (Former)
- WrightChoice Inc. Board of Directors (Former)
- Volunteer Mediator at Franklin County Courthouse (Former)
Highlighted Speaking Engagements:
- The Art of Negotiating: Panel Discussion; The National Black MBA Association
- Negotiation 101: How to get the best deals for your business; The Central Ohio Minority Business Association
- Building Your Family Legacy: Financial Literacy Seminar; The Ohio State University Extension Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Beyond Baltimore: A Discussion on Race in America; The Columbus Urban League, Columbus, Ohio
- How to Make Persuasive Arguments in Public Health; Delivered to Public Health Professionals in Partnership with CityMatch in the following locations: Akron, Ohio; Baltimore, Maryland; Detroit, Michigan; Cleveland, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Orlando, Florida
- Know Your Constitutional Rights; Bell Resource Center Annual Retreat, Mt. Sterling, Ohio
- The Art of Negotiation and How to Use it in Your Everyday Lives (Part One); The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- The Art of Negotiation and How to Use it in Your Everyday Lives (Part Two); The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Infant Mortality and Race: Bridging the Divide; Keynote Speaker at University of Akron College of Public Health
Law School Involvement:
- Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law—Communications Editor
- Black Law Student Association—President
- Bell National Resource Center—Doctoral Fellow
- Studies Caribbean Business, Culture and History
- Intermediate Spanish Competency
- Ranked in 87th percentile on Chess.com international play